WS201 is a wireless fill-level monitoring sensor that securely monitors a small container’s fill level especially tissue boxes. Equip with the ToF technology with a high-focusing detecting range, WS201 is best suited for close-range sensing applications with great accuracy. Its ultra-low power consumption and standby mode ensure a durable battery life. With a special structure design and damp-proof coating, WS201canwork stably in the metal environment and multiple scenarios. Built-in NFC makes it more operable and easy to configure. Compatible with Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway and IoT Cloud solution, users can know the containers’ status and fill level in real-time and manage them effectively and remotely.
- High-focusing detection ranges from 1 to 55 cm with great accuracy based on Time-of-Flight technology
- Non-contact detection with wireless deployment
- Allow reporting the remaining amount by percentage with pre-set alarm thresholds
- Ultra-low power consumption with standby mode, ensuring a durable battery life
- Easy to install with its ultra-compact size and equip with NFC configuration
- Highly adaptive to most tissue boxes with a stable signal
- Damp-proof coating inside the device to ensure it works well in various conditions of bathrooms and other scenarios
- Function well with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Compliant with Milesight IoT Cloud
Accurate Monitoring with ToF Technology
WS201 utilizes advanced ToF (Time of Flight) technology for precise distance measurement, ensuring accurate detection of toilet paper fill levels. Additionally, it has a minimal blind zone of only 1 cm.
Flexible Paper Remaining Alerts
Optimize alerts and notifications for paper supply by implementing customizable threshold levels for greater flexibility.
Tailored Construction for Compactness
Ultra-thin body design effectively saves deployment space and adapts to various sizes of toilet paper boxes
Simplified Convenience at Its Finest
1 DevEUI QR code on the front for quick scanning
2 Buckle-open lid design for easy maintenance
Schedule Hibernate Mode to align with scenarios such as mall closing and office hours ending.
Ultra Low Power Consumption
The WS201 is powered by a long-lasting coin cell battery that can last up to 2 years. This ensures uninterrupted usage and eliminates the need for frequent battery replacements.
- Penetrating Signals: data transmission range up to 2 km in urban areas and 15 km in rural areas
- High Compatibility: compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
Switching On/Off & Configuring the Devices Wirelessly
|16 dBm (868 MHz)/22 dBm (915 MHz)/19 dBm (470 MHz)
|OTAA/ABP Class A
|± 5 °
|1 ~ 55 cm
X = Detection Distance
|1 × Reset Button (Internal)
|1 × Indicator (Internal)
|Mobile App (via NFC)
|1 × 590mAh CR2450 Lithium Battery
|-10°C ~ +60°C
|0 ~ 95% (Non-condensing)
|Color & Material
|White, ABS + PC (Flame Retardant)
|66 × 38 × 12 mm (2.60 × 1.50 × 0.47 in)
|On the flat surfaces with 3M tapes