Milesight WS101 is a LoRaWAN®-based smart button for wireles scontrols, triggers and alarms. WS101 supports multiple press actions, all of which can be defined by the user to control devices or trigger scenes. Besides, Milesight also provides a red button that is primarily used to send SOS alarms. Compact and battery-powered, WS101 is easy to install and carry everywhere. Compliant with Milesight LoRaWAN® gateways and Milesight IoT Cloud solutions, users can know the alarms and use the WS101 to easily trigger other sensors or appliances remotely via web or mobile Apps.
WS101 can be widely used in smart homes, smart offices, hotels, schools, etc.
- Support multiple press actions to control devices, trigger a scene or send emergency alarms
- Easily to install or carry with the convenient size
- Built-in LED indicator and buzzer for press actions, network status, low battery indication
- Ultra-wide-distance wireless transmission: 15 km in line of sight scene
- Equipped with NFC for one-touch configuration and support card emulation mode
- Support Milesight LoRa D2D protocol to enable ultra-low latency and directly control without gateway
- Function well with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Compliant with Milesight IoT Cloud
A Helper That Is Always Close
The Milesight WS101 Smart Button can be fixed to a spot nearby and moved when needed. With Milesight IoT Cloud, you can use it virtually whenever and wherever you need it.
A Guarantee of Safety
The Button is a great convenience for seniors, the sick, and the youngsters to contact the caretaker or call for help.
Ultra Low Power Consumption
- Milesight Smart Button is compatible with industry-standard LoRaWAN® gateways
- With a range of up to 15 km in rural areas and 2 km in urban areas
Switching on/off and configuring the device via NFC technology from mobile phone or PC
|Tx Power||16 dBm (868 MHz)/22 dBm (915 MHz)/19 dBm (470 MHz)|
|Sensitivity||-137 dBm @300bps|
|Mode||OTAA/ABP Class A|
|Interface||Button||1 × External Button + 1 × PowerReset Button (Internal)|
|Operation||Configuration||NFC Configuration via Mobile App|
|Physical Characteristics||Power Supply||1 × 1650 mAh ER14335 Li-SOCl2 battery|
|Battery Life*||9 years (10 Presses per day, SF7 for EU868) 6.5 years (10 Presses per day, SF10 for EU868)|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative Humidity||≤90% (non-condensing)|
|Dimension||50 × 50 × 18 mm (1.97 × 1.97 × 0.71 in) Button: Φ20 mm (Φ0.79 in)|
|Color||White (Button: White/Red Optional)|
|Installation||On the flat surfaces with screws or 3M tapes, Lanyard|
- Milesight WS101-SCENE LoRaWAN Smart Button – Complete User Guide
- Milesight WS101-SCENE LoRaWAN Smart Button – Datasheet
There are no reviews yet.