AM107 is a compact indoor ambience monitoring sensor for measurement of temperature, humidity, light, CO2 concentration, TVOC, barometric pressure and motion. These data will be shown on the E-ink screen in real-time, which allow
to quantify the indoor environment and comfort. AM107 is widely used for offices, stores, classrooms, hospitals, etc.
Apart from screen display, sensor data is also transmitted using LoRaWAN® technology. With this low power consumption technology, AM107 can work for one year with 2 replaceable AA batteries. Combining with Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway and Milesight IoT Cloud solution, users can manage all sensor data remotely and visually.
- Integrated with multiple sensors like humidity, temperature, CO2, light, barometric pressure, etc.
- Visual display via E-ink screen
- Standard AA batteries
- One year work without replacing batteries
- Equipped with NFC and type-C port for easy configuration
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Quick and easy management with Milesight IoT Cloud solution
Ensuring Health of Occupants Everywhere
Low Power Consumption
Smart Screen Mode
When PIR value is 0 and last for 20 mins, the screen will stop updating to save battery life.
Multi-Year Battery Operation
*2 × 1.5V AA Alkaline Batteries
Switching on/off and configuring the device via NFC technology from mobile phone or PC
|Power Supply||2 × alkaline AA batteries or powered via USB type-C|
|Battery Lifetime||0.9 years (SF7)||1.5 years (SF7)|
|0.7 years (SF10)||1.2 years (SF10)|
|1.1 years (VOC disabled，SF7)|
|0.9 years (VOC disabled，SF10)|
|Range||-20°C to + 70°C (operating temperature for screen: 0-45°C)|
|Accuracy||±0.3°C (0°C – 70°C), ±0.6°C (-40°C – 0°C)|
|Range||0% to 100% RH|
|Accuracy||±3% RH (10% – 90%), ±5% RH (0% – 10%, 90% – 100%)|
|Detection Area||94 ° Horizontal, 82 ° Vertical|
|Detection Distance||5 m|
|Range||60000 lux (Visible + IR, IR)|
|Range||400 – 5000 ppm||N/A|
|Accuracy||±30 ppm or ±3 % of reading|
|Range||0 – 60000 ppb (total VOC)||N/A|
|Accuracy||±15 % of reading|
|Long-term Stability||1.3 % accuracy drift per year|
|Range||300 – 1100 hPa (-40°C – 85°C)||N/A|
- Milesight AM107 LoRaWAN Indoor Ambience Monitoring Sensor – Complete User Guide
- Milesight AM107 LoRaWAN Indoor Ambience Monitoring Sensor – Datasheet
There are no reviews yet.