AM103 is a compact indoor ambience monitoring sensor for measurement of temperature, humidity and CO2. These data will be shown on the E-ink screen in real-time, which allow to quantify the indoor environment and comfort. AM103 is widely used for office, store, classroom, hospital, etc.
Apart from screen display, sensor data can also be transmitted using LoRaWAN®. With this low-power technology, AM103 can work for more than 3 years with 2 replaceable batteries. Combining with Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway and Milesight IoT Cloud solution, users can manage all sensor data remotely and visually
- Integrated with multiple sensors like humidity, temperature and CO2
- Visual data and clear emoticon to understand the comfort level easily via E-ink screen
- Smart hibernate mode schedulely to save battery power
- Equipped with traffic light indicator to indicate multi-level CO2 threshold alarms
- More than 3 years work without replacing batteries
- Store locally 560 historical records and support retransmission to prevent data loss
- Built-in NFC for easy configuration
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Quick and easy management with Milesight IoT Cloud solution
Easy and Comfy Seeing CO2 Directly
Monitor and display real-time data on what matters in your indoor air quality.
- Traffic Light Status Indicator
- Emoticon Indication
Clearer View of CO2 Concentration and Temperature
In the upgraded display mode of the AM103, the values of CO2 concentration and temperature are bolded in a larger space.
3 Sensors in 1
Built-in high accuracy sensors to track the invisible elements of the air to ensure comfort at every moment.
Compact Design that Fits Your Need
- Light/Dark Color Theme
- With E-Ink Screen
Smart Screen Mode for Energy-Saving Operations
When the current collected value is close to the last value*, the screen will stop updating to save power.
- When the reading is within a certain range (tem ≤ ±0.5°C and hum ≤ ±3% and CO2 ≤ ±50 ppm).
- When Screen Smart Mode is enabled, the minimum refresh interval is customizable from 2 to 1080 minutes to refresh the screen.
Hibernation Mode for Ultra-Low Power Consumption
- Use hibernation when you know you will not be using the IAQ sensor for an extended period of time to save more power.
- Hibernation uses less power than smart screen mode because data collection will automatically turn off.
Customers can turn on the LoRa uplink with hibernation mode enabled, in which case the screen will still keep displaying hibernation mode, but only to save screen power consumption.
Multi-Year Battery Operation
Built-in 2 × 2700mAh ER14505 Li-SOCL2 replaceable batteries ensure more than 3 years’ service life.
- Penetrating Signals: data transmission range up to 2 km in urban areas and 15km in rural areas
- High Compatibility: compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
Switching On/Off & Configuring the Devices Wirelessly
Installation in Better Ways
|Tx Power||16 dBm (868 MHz)/22 dBm (915 MHz)/19 dBm (470 MHz)|
|Mode||OTAA/ABP Class A|
|Range||-20°C to + 70°C|
|Accuracy||0°C to + 70°C (+/- 0.3°C), -20°C to 0°C (+/- 0.6°C)|
|Range||0% to 100% RH|
|Accuracy||10% to 90% RH (± 3%), below 10% and above 90% RH (± 5%)|
|Carbon Dioxide (CO2)|
|Range||400 to 5000 ppm|
|Accuracy||± (30 ppm + 3 % of reading)|
|Display & Configuration||Display||AM103: 2.13-inch Black & White E-Ink Screen|
|AM103L: Not Support|
|Button||1 × Power Button|
|LED||1 × Traffic Light Status Indicator|
|Configuration||Mobile App via NFC|
|Physical Characteristics||Power Supply||2 × 2700 mAh ER14505 Li-SOCl2 Replaceable Batteries|
|Battery Life||AM103: Around 3 Years|
|(10 min interval)||AM103L: Around 4 Years|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +60°C (E-Ink Screen: 0°C – 40°C)|
|Relative Humidity||0% to 95% (non-condensing)|
|Dimension||68 × 65 × 20.5 mm (2.68 × 2.56 × 0.81 in)|
- Milesight AM103 LoRaWAN Indoor Ambience Monitoring Sensor – Complete User Guide
- Milesight AM103 LoRaWAN Indoor Ambience Monitoring Sensor – Datasheet