Milesight WS302 is a LoRa sound level sensor with integrated microphone. WS302 can not only measure a wide range of noise levels and send various kinds of noise level values via LoRaWAN® network, but also supports multiple weighting measurements for different application scenarios. Compliant with Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway and Milesight IoT Cloud solution, users can manage all sensor data and trigger other sensors or appliances easily via webpage or mobile App remotely.
WS302 can be widely used in smart buildings, smart cities, schools, heath monitoring, etc.
- Support multiple weighting measurements to suit different scenes: A weighting, C weighting, fast weighting
- Support measuring various kinds of values to judge the sound level accurately: actual value, equivalent continuous value and max value
- Equipped with an LED indicator to indicate threshold alarms
- More than 4 years battery life
- Built-in NFC for easy configuration
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Quick and easy management with Milesight IoT Cloud solution
Fight Against Uncomfortable Noise
Monitor Sound Level with Ease
WS302 is an advanced LoRaWAN® Sensor for monitoring noise/sound level in decibels (dB) with ease.
- 30 to 120 dBA Measurement Range
- ± 3 dB Accuracy; 0.1 dB Resolution
- A-Weighting, C-Weighting & Fast-Time Weighting
- Measurement Unit: SPL Actual, Leq, and Lmax
A & C Weighting as Needed
Choose A-weighting or C-weighting based on scenarios. Usually, A-weighting is appropriate for quiet environments while C-weighting is for noisy environments.
Fast-time weighting uses a time constant of 125 milliseconds for measuring unstable noise with large fluctuations.
Fast weighting is turned off by default. When turned on, battery life will be shortened.
More Sound Levels for more Insight
Support reporting of three sound level values (maximum sound level, sound pressure level, and equivalent continuous sound level) based on different weighting methods.
Dainty as Always
Blend into any Interiors, Fight Against Uncomfortable Noise
Minimalistic and modern design makes it ideal for classrooms, workplaces, hotels, hospitals, etc. WS302 is an unnoticed guard for eliminating noise pollution.
Milesight Sound Level Sensor is compatible with industry-standard LoRaWAN® gateways with a range of up to 15 km in rural areas and 2 km in urban areas.
Long Battery Life
|Tx Power||16 dBm (868 MHz)/22 dBm (915 MHz)/19 dBm (470 MHz)|
|Sensitivity||-137 dBm @300bps|
|Mode||OTAA/ABP Class A|
|Measurement||Range||30 dBA to 120 dBA, 35 dBC to 120 dBC|
|Accuracy||± 3 dB (0°C to +45°C)|
|Frequency Range||30 Hz to 8 kHz|
|Frequency Weighting||A and C Weighting (Software Switchable)|
|Time Weighting||Fast Weighting|
|Measurement Unit||SPL Actual, Leq, Lmax|
|Button||1 × Power/Reset Button|
|LED||1 × Status/Alarm Indicator|
|Physical Characteristics||Power Supply||2 × 2700 mAh ER14505 Li-SOCl2 Replaceable Batteries|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative Humidity||≤95% (Non-condensing)|
|Dimension||68 × 65 × 20.5 mm (2.68 × 2.56 × 0.81 in)|
|Material & Color||PC+ABS, White|
|Installation||On the flat surfaces with screws or 3M tapes|
- Milesight WS302 LoRaWAN Sound Level Sensor – Complete User Guide
- Milesight WS302 LoRaWAN Sound Level Sensor – Datasheet
There are no reviews yet.