The stackable design and PCB metallurgical deposition process are applied on the latest Arduino Sensor shields V5. All digital and analog interfaces of Arduino UNO R3 are led out in the form of steering gear line sequence on the main board, and IIC port, SPI port, Bluetooth interface, APC220 wireless RF interface, and RBURFv1.1 ultrasonic sensor interface are applied. This independent lead-out design makes the sensor board more convenient and easier to use. For a beginner of Arduino, she or he do not have to have a headache for the complex circuit connection. This type of Sensor Board Shield simplify the circuit in the true sense to make the commonly used sensors easily connected. You need only a general 3pin sensor cable (both digital and analog cable) to connect a sensor and after finishing circuit connection, compile the corresponding Arduino program and download it to the Arduino MEGA controller to read the sensor data, or receive returning data of wireless module and finally finish your own interactive project.
- Extends an Arduino Reset button
- Comes with a built-in power indicator and a D13 indicator
- Breakout all the digital and analog ports of UNO R3 as 3PIN headers
- A serial communication interface
- A I2C communication interface
- A SPI communication interface
- Comes with a URF interface
- Comes with an APC220 interface
- You can supply the voltage needed for sensor modules via terminal blocks.
- 1 x Sensor Shield V5 for Arduino