This USB to TTL UART CP2102 6-pin Connector Module Serial Converter is now available from PMD Way. This is great for connecting microcontrollers or bare Arduino projects to your PC through USB to TTL.
This board, which is based on the CP2104, includes a normal USB type A male connection on one end and a TTL 6-pin connector on the other. This is an excellent substitute for standard FTDI breakout boards. It is simple to use and is plug-and-play compatible with Windows, MacOS, and Linux. The board is completely constructed, including the short jumper wires.
- Designed to be used for USB to TTL electronic projects
- TTL interface output; Connect MCU to your computer
- Built-in USB to RS232 Transfer chip
- Event character support Line break transmission
- USB suspend states supported via SUSPEND pins
- USB specification 2.0 compliant with full-speed 12Mbps
- Standard USB type A male and TTL 6pin connector
- 6 pins for:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
- Supports Windows, Mac, Linux
- Dimension: 52 mm x 17 mm (LxW)
- 1 x USB to TTL UART CP2102 6-pin Connector Module