The 8 8-channel bi-directional Logic Level Converter Module is a compact device that safely levels down 5V signals to 3.3V and simultaneously steps up 3.3V to 5V. This level converter is also compatible with devices that operate at 2.8V and 1.8V.
What truly distinguishes this Logic level converter from earlier versions is the ability to effectively set your high and low voltages and securely step up and down between them on the same channel. Each level converter can convert four pins on the high side to four on the low side, with two inputs and two outputs on each side. The level converter is quite simple to use.
The board must be powered by the two voltage sources (high and low voltage) that your system employs. High voltage (5V, for example) to the ‘HV’ pin, low voltage (3.3V, for example) to the ‘LV’ pin, and system ground to the ‘GND’ pin.
- Material: Plastic + metal.
- Color: Red and Yellow.
- Portable, small, easy to use.
- It comes with 2 rows of 6-pin, unsoldered.
- A compatible breadboard can be directly inserted into the breadboard.
- It can bidirectionally transfer with 8 channels between high logic voltage and low logic voltage.
- For example High voltage: 5V, low voltage: 3.3V
- HV connect 5V power supply
- LV connects a 3.3V power supply
- GND connects negative, two power supply commons
- LVx input and output are 3.3V TTL, HVx input and output are 5V TTL, LVx and TVx bidirectional transfers.
|Material||Plastic + metal|
|No. of Channels||8|
|Input Voltage (V)||3.3 ~ 5|
|Shipment Weight||0.005 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||6 × 5 × 1 cm|
- 1 x 8-Channel Bi-Directional 5V-3.3V Logic Level Converter
- 2 x 10 pin Strip Male Header