The ESP-01 is the most common WiFi module on the market, and it is an essential component for every WiFi IoT project. While it is popular, some work is required to integrate it into your project because the pins are restricted and it is not suitable for beginners.
So, we’re here to assist. This product is a USB to ESP-01 Serial Adapter. It includes a USB type A jack for connecting to a USB port on a laptop or PC. Not to mention the ready 2×4 female header built for the ESP-01 to plug in right away; this is a completely Plug and Play board:) It includes a CH340 IC for a USB-to-Serial bridge. It is extensively used on all operating systems and is also utilized on the Maker UNO.
- Designed to provide USB to serial link to ESP-01 module
- Plug and Use (Just might need to install CH340 driver for 1st time)
- Adapter board integrated 1000uF capacitor, to ensure stable operation of ESP-01 even with USB powered
- The CH340 comes with an SMD crystal oscillator to enhance the stability of the USB to serial communication
- Possible to modify and become a USB programmer or loader for the ESP-01 module
- 1 x USB to ESP8266 ESP-01 WiFi Serial Adapter Board