The SW420 Vibration Sensor Module is based on the SW-420 Vibration Sensor, which works on the principle that when the movement or vibration occurs, the circuit will be briefly disconnected and output low. Hence the normal state of this sensor is closed. The sensitivity of the SW420 Sensor can be controlled by an onboard potentiometer and LM393 Comparator IC. This is very useful in detecting Collisions, Burglary protection alarm systems, Vibration alert systems, etc.
- SW-420-based sensor, normally closed type vibration sensor
- Supply voltage: 3.3V-5V
- On-board LM393 Comparator IC
- The comparator output sensitivity can be changed with the help of a potentiometer.
- Output form: digital switch output (0 and 1)
- On-board indicator LED to show the results
- Has a fixed bolt-hole for convenient installation
To connect it with Microcontrollers like Arduino/ Raspberry Pi/NodeMcu, ESP8266, ESP3, etc. just power the device using VCC and GND pins and connect the Digital Output to any Digital I/O pin of the Microcontroller you are using.
- 1 x SW-420 Normally Closed Vibration Sensor Module