This set is useful for defect identification on a circuit board, as it allows you to watch voltages on specific chip legs. The clips include standard sockets and a pin pitch of 2.54mm.
The clip mechanism works by drawing the tip of the clip closer to the housing, showing two conductive jaws that open to around 2.5mm. When the jaws are placed over the component to be linked and released, the spring mechanism closes the jaws. Putting the connection together.
The set, which is supplied as a single 10-way ribbon, may be readily divided into individual wires or smaller ribbons to meet your needs. These are ideally suited to be used with a logic analyzer to follow logic circuit values through a circuit, making them useful for fault finding and prototyping.
- Length (mm): 300
- Width (mm): 10
- Height (mm): 4
- Country of Manufacture: China
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -40°C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 85°C
- Parts list: 10 30cm Clip-F 2.54mm lead
- Suitable (Noted projects): Logic analyzer Circuit debugging
- Pin Pitch: 2.54mm
- Noted Mechanical: Individual push clip mechanisms
- Connector Type: 2.5mm Push Clip
- 10pcs x Logic Analyzer Hook Clip Test to Dupont Female Header