The Dragino RS485-BL is an RS485 / UART to LoRaWAN Converter designed for Internet of Things applications. Connect an RS485 or UART sensor to the RS485-BL converter, then configure the RS485-BL to regularly read sensor data and upload it to an IoT server through the LoRaWAN network.
The RS485-BL may connect to an RS485 sensor, a 3.3v/5v UART sensor, or an interrupt sensor. The RS485-BL has a 3.3v and a 5v output to power external sensors. To reduce overall system power usage, both output voltages are configurable.
The RS485-BL is IP67 waterproof and powered by an 8500mAh Li-SOCI2 battery, making it ideal for long-term use.
The RS485-BL supports LoRaWAN 1.0.3 in Class A. It has a large transmission range and is simple to integrate with LoRaWAN compatible gateways and IoT servers.
Each RS485-BL comes pre-loaded with a set of unique keys for LoRaWAN registration; simply register these keys with a local LoRaWAN server, and the device will connect automatically when powered on.
- LoRaWAN v1.0.3 Class A
- Ultra low power consumption
- RS485 interface for RS485/ Modbus sensor
- 3.3 / 5v UART interface for sensor
- High capacity 8500mAh Li-SOCI2 battery
- Bands: AU915
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Uplink on periodically or Interrupt
- Downlink to change configure
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
- Home and Building Automation
- Automated Meter Reading
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
- Long range Irrigation Systems,etc.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Device Size: 9.7 x 6.5 x 4.7 cm
- Device Weight: 150g
- Package Size / pcs : 14.0 x 8x 5 cm
- Weight / pcs : 180g
- 1 x RS485-BL Modbus to LoRaWAN Converter AS923