Desktop 3D printer ready for rapid manufacturing. Expand your 3D printing capabilities with Zortrax M200 Plus 3D printer.
Easily manage multiple devices over Wi-Fi using Z-SUITE slicing software.
Monitor the progress with the built-in camera. Whether it is for industrial manufacturing or prototyping, Zortrax M200 Plus offers remarkable dimensional accuracy and consistency of integrated Zortrax Ecosystem, including:
- Wi-Fi Module. Create wireless networks of 3D printers and transfer files over Wi-Fi.
- Material End Detection. 3D printing will automatically pause when the material runs out.
- Upgraded cooling system. Extruder cooling system has been improved to guarantee the highest efficiency.
- Zortrax M200 Plus is an advanced 3D printer, ready for high quality 3D printing right after unboxing. Just plug & 3D print, no assembly or tinkering needed.
- Easily select available options by touching the icons on the built-in touchscreen. You can also preview 3D models directly on the screen.
- Moreover, the interface can be improved with automatic firmware updates over Wi-Fi. Beside transferring files wirelessly, you can also use a USB storage device of any kind.
Network of 3D printers:
With Zortrax M200 Plus connected, your computer becomes the command center of smart, reliable manufacturing. Wi-Fi module installed in Zortrax M200 Plus offers a fitting alternative for the file transfer between computer and the 3D printer.
Wi-Fi module allows you to connect the devices together, creating network ready to cope with the most ambitious projects.
Manage all your 3D printers easily from a screen of your computer. Divide work between the devices to finish it quickly.
Rely on the smart functionalities like material end detection, upgraded extruder, build platform and camera for the risk-free 3D printing.
THE SOFTWARE: KEY FEATURES OF Z-SUITE 2
Create wireless networks of 3D printers and transfer files over Wi-Fi.
Work on many projects simultaneously.
Use 3D printing materials from Zortrax Ecosystem to maximize the quality of your 3D prints.
External Materials Support:
The software allows you to experiment with third-party materials.
3D PRINTER FEATURES
- BUILD VOLUME: 200 x 200 x 180mm (7.9 x 7.9 x 7.1 in)
- MATERIAL CONTAINER: Spool
- MATERIAL DIAMETER: 1.75 mm (0.069 in)
- CONNECTIVITY: USB, RJ45, WiFi
- EXTRUDER: Single (upgraded for experimental materials)
- NEW COOLING SYSTEM: Double fan and extruder cooling
- HOTEND: V3 and nozzle with new geometry
- MATERIAL RUNOUT: Mechanical endstop
- BUILD PLATE: Perforated plate with pogopins instead of small connector
- SUPPORT: Mechanicaly removed
- MATERIALS: M Series dedicated materials (recommended) + new Z-SEMIFLEX
- EXTERNAL MATERIALS: Yes
- PLATFORM LEVELLING: Auto
- TOUCHSCREEN: 4″ IPS 800×480
- PRINT TECHNOLOGY: LPD (Layer Plastic Deposition) / FFF
- LAYER RESOLUTION: 90-390 microns
- MINIMAL WALL THICKNESS: 400 microns
- DIMENSIONAL ACCURACY: +/- 0,2%*
- ANGLE ACCURACY: +/- 0,2%**
- MAXIMUM PRINTING TEMPERATURE (EXTRUDER): 290° C (554° F)
- BUILD PLATFORM: Heated
- PROCESSOR: Quad Core
- OPERATION SYSTEM: Android
- MAXIMUM PLATFORM TEMPERATURE: 105° C (221° F)
- AMBIENT OPERATION TEMPERATURE: 20° – 30° C (68°-86° F)
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE: 0° – 35° C (32°-95° F)
- AC INPUT: 110 V ~ 5.9 A 50/60 Hz / 240 V ~ 2.5 A 50/60 Hz
- MAXIMUM POWER CONSUMPTION: 320 W
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Fully Assembled & Tested Zortrax M200 Plus
- Door & Side Covers
- Spool of Filament
- Power Cable
- Filament Spool Holder & Filament Guide
- Perforated Build Plate
- Safety Gloves
- Safety Glasses
- SD Card with compatible USB SD card reader
- Allen keys
- Cutting knife
- Nozzle Key
There are no reviews yet.