This is a mini and compact DIY smart switch used for different kinds of switch boxes, even the smallest EU standard switch box. Convenient to automate your home appliances with eWeLink app through your smartphone or tablet or your voice command. Support to connect an external rocker light switch unable to automatically spring back for easily managing connected devices in your home, both on your phone or directly from the wall. It supports the DIY mode (designed for developers) which allows users to integrate MINI into worldwide third-party open source smart home control system to achieve LAN control without cloud service, such as Home Assistant, openHAB, ioBroker .etc. For the protocol document and the code for the DIY Mode tool (updating), please go to http://developers.sonoff.tech/sonoff-diy-mode-api-protocol.html
1. The antenna has strong electricity inside, do not break the wire jacket.
2. To make sure the stable Wi-Fi signal, please keep the wire away from the metal component in the switch box when wiring.
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 10A Max;
- Output: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 10A Max;
- Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHZ;
- Material: PC V0;
- Dimension: 42.6X42.6X20mm;
- 1 x Sonoff Mini Two Way WiFi Smart Switch