Robots are great motivational tools for kids to learn computational thinking and programming. It provides a gateway into the world of STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) for students from primary up to secondary level. With the ability to expand the features which available on Motive, even University students and hobbyists of all ages could benefit from endless possibilities to thinker and invent.
From controlling Motive remotely, programming unique tasks and complete design challenges, it makes robotics, electronics and programming learning fun and allows for a practical based STEAM education.
Motive unique two board construction allows for it to be used as the “brain” for instrumentation based prototypes and the availability of WiFi, Bluetooth and Wireless BEE Socket, which would expand the wireless connectivity then enabled IR4.0 (Industrial Revolution 4.0) based solution.
Enhance Your Digital Skills with Motive:
- Computational Thinking Skills
- Embedded System Skills (Electronics and Software)
- Programming Skills
- Mechanical Skills
- Robotic Skills
By having a Motive, you’ll learn:
- What is Embedded System and Robotics.
- What is Arduino and Its Components.
- How to Control Outputs with Arduino Programming.
- How to Read Inputs with Arduino Programming.
- How to Make an Obstacle Avoidance Robot.
- How to Make Line Follower Robot.
- How to Make Wireless Control Robot.
- How to Create and Alarm Clock using Real-Time Clock Module.
- How to Make MP3 Player.
- How to Make a Robot that Follows Light.
- and many more
By having one Motive and passion, you can become digital hero!
Motive Robotic Kit comes with two (2) boards:
Top Board – Main board, where Motive’s brain located.
- 1x Microcontroller ATMega2560 (Arduino MEGA Compatible)
- 12x LED Array (arrange in clock form, from LED1 until LED12)
- 1x RGB LED
- 1x OLED Display 128×64
- 1x SHT1x Humidity & Temperature Sensor
- 1x 5 Ways Joystick Keypad (UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, ENTER)
- 2x Pushbuttons (PB1 & PB2)
- 1x HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Socket
- 1x Serial Mode Switch
- 4x 3 Pin-Header Extensions (Signal, 5V and GND)
- 2x Digital I/O Pins (D12 & D13)
- 2x Analog Input Pins (A9 & A10)
- 1x Passive Buzzer
- 1x Light Dependent Resistor (LDR)
- 1x Real-Time Clock (DS1307)
- 1x MP3 Player Module (VS1053B)
- 1x MicroSD Card Reader
- 1x XBEE/WiFiBee/BluetoothBee Socket
- 1x Audio Jack for Speaker Output.
- 1x DC Jack Power Input (Recommended: 7V-9V)
- 1x B-Type Female USB Port with Silicon Labs CP2102 USB Driver
- 1x Dual H-Bridge Motor Driver (TB6612FNG)
- 1x 8 Ways IDC Connector for Motor Control to Bottom Board
- 1x 6 Ways IDC Connector for Line Tracking Sensor to Bottom Board
- 1x Terminal Block for Motor Connector
Bottom Board – What’s Make Motive Move and Follow Line!
- 1x Dual 18650 Battery Holder and Connector
- 1x 5 Array of Line Tracking Sensor (QRE1113)
- 2x Micro DC Geared Motor with Wheel and Mounting
- 1x Voltage Stabilizer
- 1x ON OFF Motive’s Switch
- 1x 8 Ways IDC Connector for Motor Control from Top Board
- 1x 6 Ways IDC Connector for Line Tracking Sensor from Top Board
AVAILABLE PROGRAMMING PLATFORMS
- Manual Guide
- 1x Motive 2WD Educational Robotic Kit
- 1x A-Type to B-Type USB Cable 1.5M