WS303 is a tiny and mighty leakage detection sensor for detecting presence of water leaks and transmitting an alarm using LoRaWAN® technology. With this low power consumption technology, WS303canwork up to 5 years with a 590mAh battery. Compliant with Milesight D2D protocol, it can directly link with other Milesight devices to realize danger prevention and effectively prevent unnecessary loss.
The wire-free WS303 can be easily used in smart offices, buildings, and houses. Users can receive real-time alarms via a built-in buzzer locally and a mobile App remotely. Combining with Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway and Milesight IoT Cloud, users can manage all sensor data remotely and visually
- Detect the presence of conductive liquids using a small water probe
- A replaceable built-in 590mAh battery with up to 5 years of life for wire-free power supply
- IP67 waterproof enclosure for harsh environment applications
- Embedded with a buzzer for real-time alarming
- Support Milesight D2D protocol to enable ultra-low latency and direct control without gateways
- Equipped with NFC for easy configuration
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Quick and easy management with Milesight IoT Cloud solution
Smart Water Leak Detection Solution
Introducing WS303, the mini water leak detection sensor That detects the presence of leaks and raises alarms locally and remotely. With low power consumption, it can operate for 5 years on a single battery. It’s ideal for smart offices, buildings, houses, etc.
Immediate Warning Against Water Damage
WS303 will sound an alarm and send a remote alert when water leakage occurs.
Sensitivity That Exceeds Expectations
The WS303 sensor uses water conductivity to detect a minimum water level of 0.5 mm by forming a circuit with two little metal probes. (Other conductive liquids are also supported.)
Milesight D2D Communication
Milesight D2D (Device to Device) communication protocol featuring LoRa® enables the communication among different Milesight LoRaWAN® node devices without a LoRaWAN® gateway.
- Lower Latency
- Less than 1 Second Response Time
- Secure Transmission
- Reduce Investment Cost
Power Failure Alarm
WS303 includes capacitor storage to trigger a power failure alarm.
Ensuring Device Safety with IP67 Waterproof
Equipped with IP67-rated enclosure to fit into more application scenarios.
Flexible and Effortless Installation
The compact design makes it easy to mount on a surface or wall as needed without wiring.
Ultra Low Power Consumption
The WS303 is powered by a long-lasting coin cell battery that can last up to 5 years. This ensures uninterrupted usage and eliminates the need for frequent battery replacements.
- Penetrating Signals: data transmission range up to 2 km in urban areas and
15 km in rural areas
- High Compatibility: compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
Switching On/Off & Configuring the Devices Wirelessly
|Technology||LoRaWAN®, Milesight D2D|
|Tx Power||16dBm(868 MHz)/20dBm(915 MHz)/19dBm(470 MHz)|
|Mode||OTAA/ABP Class A|
|Liquid Type||Conductive Liquid|
|Trigger Condition||Once Liquid Level Reaches 0.5mm|
|Configuration||NFC Configuration via Mobile App|
|Advanced Feature||Milesight D2D Controller|
|Power Supply||1 × 590mAh CR2450 Lithium Battery|
|Battery Life*||5 years (One hour leakage per week, 25°C)|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to +60°C|
|Relative Humidity||0% to 100% (Non-condensing)|
|Dimension||63 × 63 × 14 mm|
|Material & Color||ABS+PC, White|
|Installation||3M Tape Mounting, Desktop|
* Tested under laboratory conditions and for guideline purposes only.
There are no reviews yet.