UC50x series is a LoRaWAN® controller used for data acquisition from various sensors and equipments. It contains different I/O interfaces such as analog input, digital input, digital output, serial port and soon, which simplify the deployment and replacement of LoRaWAN®networks. UC50x series can be easily and quickly configured by NFC or wired USB port. For outdoor applications, it provides flexible power like built-in solar panel or high-capacity battery and is equipped with an IP67-rated enclosure and M12 connectors to protect itself from water and dust in harsh environments.
- Easy to connect with multiple wired sensors through GPIO/AI/RS232/RS485interfaces
- Long transmission distance up to 15 KM with line of sight
- Waterproof design including IP67 case and M12 connectors
- Solar powered and built-in battery optional
- Quick wireless configuration via NFC
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Quick and easy management with Milesight IoT Cloud solution
Non-rechargeable, built-in 19000mAh replaceable Li-SOCl2 battery
The UC500 Series LoRaWAN® controller equipped with IP67 rated enclosure to satisfy long time operation in all-weather environment.
- Compatible with industry standard LoRaWAN® gateways
- With a range of up to 15 KM in rural areas and 2 KM in urban areas
Rich Industrial Interfaces
- Analog Input
The UC500 LoRaWAN® controller built-in multiple industrial interfaces to connect all types of sensors, meters and other appliances.
Modbus to LoRaWAN® Converter
Bridge Modbus data between serial and Ethernet network via LoRaWAN
Simple acquisition of metering data via LoRaWAN
The pulse counter feature allow you to monitor gas, water and electricity consumption or electricity production.
|Interface 1||2 × GPIO 1 × RS485/RS232 switchable 1 × 3.3 V output 1 × 5/9/12 V output switchable|
|Interface 2||2 × analog input 1 × 3.3 V output 1 × 5/9/12 V output switchable|
|Dimension||120.1 × 120.1 × 55.4 mm (4.73 × 4.73 × 2.18 in)|
|Power Supply||Rechargeable 5100 mAh battery with solar panel||Non-rechargeable Built-in 19000 mAh Li-SOCl2 battery|
- Milesight UC502 LoRaWAN Solenoid Valve Controller – Complete User Guide
- Milesight UC502 LoRaWAN Solenoid Valve Controller – Datasheet