EM500-PP is designed to measure pipe pressure in harsh environments and transmit data using LoRaWAN® technology. With this low power consumption technology, EM500-PP can work up to 10 years with a 19000mAh battery. Combining with Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway and Milesight IoT Cloud solution, user can manage all sensor data remotely and visually.
EM500-PP is widely used for applications like smart buildings, pipeline and tank systems monitoring, etc.
- High precision and corrosion resistance
- Ultra-wide-distance transmission up to line of sight of 10km
- IP67 waterproof enclosure for harsh environment applications
- Built-in 19000mAh replaceable battery and work for 10 years without replacement
- Equipped with NFC for easy configuration
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Quick and easy management with Milesight IoT Cloud solution
- Pipes and tanks pressure monitoring
- Oil & Gas monitoring
- Water leak detection
- Pump monitoring
- No Leakage Danger
- Shock-resistant and Vibration-resistant
- Measuring Accuracy is less than ±0.% FS
- Temperature Compensation for High Accuracy
Smart Pipe Pressure Monitoring
Urban water supply and heating pipelines are the main facilities for supplying water and heating to users. Reducing pipeline damage is the core of pipeline safety, so as to avoid regional water supply and heating shortages caused by maintenance.
LoRaWAN Wireless Transmission
- Ultra-low power consumption and easy deployment
- Built-in 19000mAh high-capacity battery can be used for 10 years.
|Mode||OTAA/ABP Class A|
|Measurement||Range||0 ~ 1600 kPa (16 Bar)|
|Resolution||1 kPa (0.01 Bar)|
|Physical Characteristics||Power Supply||19000 mAh Li-SOCL2 battery|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C to +70°C|
|Dimension||105.4× 71 × 69.5 mm|
|Mounting||DIN rail, wall|