EM500-SWL is designed for measuring liquid level in harsh environments and transmitting data using LoRaWAN® technology. With this low power consumption technology, EM500-SWL can work up to 10 years with 19000mAh battery. Combining with Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway and Milesight IoT Cloud solution, users can manage all sensor data remotely and visually. EM500-SWL is widely used for applications like tank level monitoring, river level monitoring, etc.
- Stainless probe with corrosion resistance
- Ultra-wide-distance transmission up to line of sight of 10km
- IP67 waterproof enclosure for harsh environment applications
- Built-in 19000 mAh replaceable battery and work for 10 years without replacement
- Equipped with NFC for easy configuration
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network
- Quick and easy management with Milesight IoT Cloud solution
- Water tank level monitoring
- Water resource level monitoring
- ISO tank level monitoring
- Waste water tank monitoring
- Oil store tank level monitoring
- Customizable measuring range up to 200 m
- Submersible pressure sensor not affected by foam, wind, or rain
- IP67 full sealed plastic waterproof design (Transceiver is not included)
- Measuring medium: water (customizable for oil and other non-corrosive media)
Smart Water Management
In recent years, significant strides have been taken to implement IoT-based monitoring solutions in various areas such as liquid level measurement. Take water level in wells as an instance, monitoring and measuring the level with IoT-based system will protect users from running into serious problems such as water outages.
Smart Gasoline Management
Faced with increasing challenges, enterprises are continuously trying to deploy IoT technology into gasoline level monitoring and measurements to detect real-time accurate gasoline volume despite wide temperature swings, rough handling and harsh environments.
LoRaWAN Wireless Transmission
- Ultra-low power consumption and easy deployment
- Built-in 19000 mAh high-capacity battery can be used for 10 years.
|Mode||OTAA/ABP Class A|
|Measurement||Range||3m/5m/10m H2O (Customizable up to 200m)|
|Physical Characteristics||Probe Length||At least should be 1-1.5m longer than measuring range|
|Power Supply||19000 mAh Li-SOCL2|
|Operating Temperature||Transceiver: -30°C to +70°C Pressure Sensor: -10°C to +60°C|
|Ingress Protection||IP66 (IP67 as required)|
|Dimension||105.4 × 71 × 69.5 mm (Probe and cable are not included)|
|Mounting||DIN rail, wall|
There are no reviews yet.