EM500-CO2 is designed for measuring CO2 (Carbon Dioxide), temperature, humidity and barometric pressure in harsh environments and transmitting data using LoRaWAN® technology. With this low power consumption technology, EM500-CO2 can work up to 10years with 19000 mAh battery. Combining with Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway and Milesight IoT Cloud solution, users can manage all sensor data remotely and visually. EM500-CO2 is widely used for applications like smart agriculture, smart city, forest fire detection, etc.
- Integrated with multiple sensors like CO2, temperature, humidity, etc.
- Ultra-wide-distance transmission up to line of sight of 10 KM
- IP65 waterproof enclosure for harsh environment applications
- Built-in 19000 mAh replaceable battery and work for 10 years without replacement
- Equipped with NFC for easy configuration
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN ® gateways and network servers
- Quick and easy management with Milesight IoT Cloud solution
- Warehouse environment monitoring
- Basement and underground parking monitoring
- Smart agriculture
- Forest fire detection
- Smart building
EM500-CO2 (4 Parameter in 1 Sensor)
- CO2 measuring ranges from 400ppm to 5000ppm
- Easy installation in any enclosed areas or outdoors
- 4 in 1 (CO2, barometric pressure, humidity, temperature)
LoRaWAN Wireless Transmission
Ultra-low power consumption and easy deploymentBuilt-in 19000 mAh high-capacity battery can be used for 10 years.
|Mode||OTAA/ABP Class A|
(0 to 50°C)
|Range||400 – 5000 ppm|
|Accuracy||±30 ppm or ±3 % of reading|
|Physical Characteristics||Power Supply||19000 mAh Li-SOCl2|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C to +70°C|
|Dimension||156.1 × 71 × 69.5 mm|
|Mounting||DIN rail, wall, pole mounting|
There are no reviews yet.