EM310-TILT is a LoRaWAN® tilt sensor mainly for angle measurement and asset movement detection. With a compact size and 3-axis accelerometer, EM310-TILT can be installed to the objects easily to measure its X, Y, Z tilt angles. It can also detect the movement based on angle changes and send threshold alarms. Compliant with Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway and Milesight IoT Cloud solution, users can know the angles and tilt threshold alarms in real-time via browser or mobile app remotely.
EM310-TILT can be widely used in tree monitoring, pole lean detection, landslide monitoring, etc
- Built-in MEMS accelerometer sensor to measure the 3-axis angles of any objects
- Flexible threshold condition settings, suitable for different kinds of applications
- Easy to install, suitable for various types of objects as trees, poles, grounds, etc.
- IP67 waterproof enclosure for outdoor applications and easy to clean
- Ultra-wide-distance wireless transmission up to line of sight of 15 km
- Equipped with NFC for one touch configuration, supports card emulation mode
- Function well with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Compliant with Milesight IoT Cloud
Ease of Use and Compact Size
Milesight EM310 LoRaWAN® tilt sensor makes only the settings of a relative initial surface and angle threshold are needed, and the X, Y, Z tilt angles can be leveraged to know object status accurately in real time, straightforward and effortless.
Built-in 3-Axis Accelerometer
Milesight EM310 LoRaWAN® Tilt can be installed to the objects easily. With X, Y, Z coordinates, the alarm will be triggered right away when the device tilt angle reaches the threshold.
Flexible Threshold Condition Settings
Up to 36 customized trigger rules, suitable for different application scenarios:
- Landslide Monitoring
- Tunnel Distortion Monitoring
- Parking Garage Barrier Monitoring
- Cranes and Construction Machines Monitoring
- Milesight EM310 LoRaWAN® Tilt Sensor is compatible with industry-standard LoRaWAN® gateways
- With a range of up to 15 km in rural areas and 2 km in urban areas (It can penetrate about 7 or 8 walls)
|Tx Power||16 dBm (868 MHz)/22 dBm (915 MHz)/19 dBm (470 MHz)|
|Sensitivity||-137 dBm @300bps|
|Mode||OTAA/ABP Class A|
|Measurement||Axis||X, Y, Z|
|Range||– 90° ~ +90°|
|Others||Configuration||NFC Configuration via Mobile App|
|Button||1 × Reset Button (Internal)|
|Physical Characteristics||Power Supply||2 × 3500 mAh ER17505 Li-SOCl2 Batteries|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Relative Humidity||≤95% (non-condensing)|
|Dimension||111 × 62 × 33 mm (4.37 × 2.44 × 1.30 in)|
|Material & Color||ABS, Black|
|Installation||On the flat surfaces with screws|
There are no reviews yet.