EM300-ZLD is a compact zone leakage detection sensor for detecting large area presence of water (or other liquids) and transmitting alarm using LoRaWAN® technology. With this low power consumption technology, EM300-ZLD can work up to 5 years with 4000mAh battery. Combining with Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway and Milesight IoT Cloud solution, users can manage all sensor data remotely and visually and receive alarms via mobile APP.
EM300-ZLD also integrates temperature and humidity sensors, which has a great use for applications such as pipe leakage monitoring, basement flooding, pump failure, etc.
- Detect the presence of liquids by a long cable and based on the conductive principle
- Embedded with temperature and humidity sensors for environment monitoring
- Ultra-wide-distance transmission up to line of sight of 10km
- IP67 UV-resistant and waterproof enclosure for harsh environment applications
- Built-in 4000 mAh replaceable battery and works for more than 5 years without replacement
- Store locally 3, 000 historical records and support retransmission to prevent data loss
- Support Milesight D2D protocol to enable ultra-low latency and direct control without gateways
- Equipped with NFC for easily configuration
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Quick and easy management with Milesight IoT Cloud solution
Prevent Water Damage
Through instant water leak detection, the spot/zone water leak detector will help prevent potential water damage to properties or assets.
Temperature & Humidity Monitoring
- -30°C to 70°C
- 0% to 100% RH
Adopts Sensirion industrial-grade digital sensor, providing ±0.3℃ high accuracy of temperature and ±3% RH of humidity
Equipped with IP67 rated enclosure to fit into more application scenarios
Dustproof and waterproof industrial grade design
Ultra Low Power Consumption
Easily replaceable battery with up to 10 years service life
- ER18505 4000mAh Li-SOCl2 Battery
- Dual Battery Holders (One Battery by Default)
- Penetrating Signals: data transmission range up to 2 km in urban areas and 15km in rural areas
- High Compatibility: compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
Store Capacity with 2800 Sets of Historical Data Records
Data can be stored in the device and cannot be manually deleted, further securing the traceability of the reported information.
Support Retransmission for Reliable Communication
With support for data retransmission, the device guarantees that the web server gets all the data even if the network is down occasionally.
Easy to Use
Switching on/off and configuring the device via NFC technology from mobile phone or PC
|Tx Power||17dBm (470) / 16dBm (868) / 20dBm (915)|
|Mode||OTAA/ABP Class A|
|Leak Detection||Type||EM300-SLD: probe, spot detection|
|EM300-ZLD: rope, zone detection|
|Cable Length||EM300-SLD: 1.5 m|
|EM300-ZLD: 3 m|
|(Optional cable lengths of hundred meters available)|
|Temperature||Measuring Range||-30°C to+70°C|
|Humidity||Measuring Range||0%~100% RH|
|±5% (Other ranges)|
|Physical Characteristics||Power Supply||ER18505 Li-SOCl2 4000 mAh (8000 mAh optional)|
|Battery Life||≧ 5 years ( for 1 battery)|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C to 70°C|
|Dimension||88 × 87 × 27 mm|
|Mounting||Wall (screws or 3M adhesives)|
There are no reviews yet.