EM300-DI is a compact LoRaWAN® pulse counter which transforms traditional water meters into wireless intelligent meters. With IP67 waterproof design, it is applicable in various harsh application environments.
In addition to LoRaWAN® technology with low power consumption, it has a built-in high-capacity battery available for several years with out replacement. Moreover, EM300-DI is compatible with both Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway and Milesight IoT Cloud to achieve remote monitoring and visualized smart data management to achieve the purpose of saving water. It is suitable for both indoor and out door applications such as agricultural irrigation, industrial water use, property meter reading and numerous scenarios.
- Flexible counting configuration to enable, stop, clear accumulated values
- Support digital filtering that filters interference signals to ensure more accurate counters
- Embedded with temperature and humidity sensors for environment monitoring
- IP67 waterproof enclosure for harsh environment applications
- Ultra-wide-distance transmission up to line of sight of 10km
- Store more than 2200 historical records and support retransmission to prevent data loss
- A built-in 4000mAh replaceable battery and works for 5 years without replacement
- Equipped with NFC for easily configuration
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Quick and easy management with Milesight IoT Cloud solution
- Filter out Interference Signals Automatically
- Configure the Device as Needed to Secure the Accuracy
*Stop, Refresh, Clear and Accumulated Counting Supported
Embedded with 2 Sensors
EM300-DI LoRaWAN® Pulse Counter is embedded with temperature and humidity sensors for environmental monitoring.
EM300-DI is equipped with IP67 rated enclosure which enables it to function properly even in the most demanding environments.
Long Battery Life
- Single battery lasts 5 years
- Dual batteries last 10 years
- Penetrating Signals: data transmission range up to 2 km in urban areas and 15km in rural areas
- High Compatibility: compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
Store Capacity with 1000 Sets of Historical Data Records
Data can be stored in the device and cannot be manually deleted, further securing the traceability of the reported information.
Support Retransmission for Reliable Communication
With support for data retransmission,the device guarantees that the web server gets all the data even if the network is down occasionally.
Switching on/off and configuring the device via NFC technology from mobile phone or PC
|Mode||OTAA/ABP Class A|
|Measurement||GPIO||Port||1 × GPIO Interface, Dry Contact|
|Work Mode||Pulse Counter, Digital Input|
|Cable Length||1 m (Customizable)|
|Applicable Meters||Reed switches meters or any other passive pulse meters|
|Temperature||Range||-30°C to + 70°C|
|Accuracy||0°C to + 70°C (+/- 0.3°C), -30°C to 0°C (+/- 0.6°C)|
|Humidity||Range||0% to 100% RH|
|Accuracy||10% to 90% RH (+/- 3%), below 10% and above 90% RH (+/- 5%)|
|Operation||Power On & Off||NFC, Power Button (Internal)|
|Configuration||NFC Configuration via Mobile App|
|Physical Characteristics||Power Supply||1 × 4000 mAh ER18505 Li-SOCL2 Battery (extendable to 2 batteries)|
|Battery Life*||5 years (10 min interval + 12 pulse counts per day)|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C to +70°C|
|Relative Humidity||≤95% (non-condensing)|
|ABS + PC, White|
|Dimension||105.6 × 85.2 × 27 mm (4.15 × 3.35 × 1.06 in)|
There are no reviews yet.