WS558 is a LoRaWAN® Smart Light Controller for monitoring and controlling lights locally or remotely. With 2 circuit types and 8 switches, it fits different rooms without the need of re-wiring, reducing the renovation costs. Compliant with Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway and Milesight IoT Cloud solution, WS558 can be monitored and controlled via webpage or mobile App remotely and triggered by other Milesight sensors. Besides, WS558 supports Milesight D2D communication protocol, which can set up connection quickly and be controlled without gateway.
WS558 can be widely used for wireless control of indoor lights, fans, heaters, machines, etc.
- LN type optional, capable of controlling up to 8 circuits of lights, adopts different indoor wiring
- Supports local switch button control, able to test the lamp status without networking after the wiring is completed
- Collects data of current, voltage, power, electrical consumption for smart management
- Ultra-wide-distance wireless transmission up to line of sight of 15 km
- Equipped with NFC for one-touch configuration, supports card emulation mode
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Compliant with Milesight IoT Cloud
- Supports Milesight D2D protocol to enable ultra-low latency control without gateway
- Supports multicast for control in bulk
Save Power and Carry On
One-To-Many Lighting Control
Milesight WS558 is a LoRaWAN® Smart Light Controller that allows occupants to centrally control the lights on eight circuits. With remote and time-based ON/OFF, WS558 enables to improve the overall efficiency of electricity consumption in buildings such as offices, shopping malls, hospitals and schools.
WS558 LN Type
- Support Power Consumption Measurement
- Total Maximum Load 16A
- 8 Active Outputs
- 8 Light Indicators
- 8 Local Switch Buttons
Control up to 8 Lighting Circuits
Get Started with Flexible Lighting Control
- More lights connected to one controller, fewer switch panels, lower wiring costs
- Centralized control of 8 lighting circuits and each circuit can be controlled respectively
Remote & Time-Based ON/OFF
Up to 18 Hours Timing
- Remote control from a smartphone anywhere
- Set timers and schedules to make lights function automatically
Multiple Scenes Based on Milesight D2D Communication
Move to a More Hands-Free Office Life
Milesight D2D protocol featuring LoRa enables the communication among different Milesight LoRaWAN® node devices without a LoRaWAN® gateway.
Easy to Test the Light Status
WS558 supports local switch button control and allows to test the light status without networking after powering up the device.
Power Consumption Measurement
Tips to Save Energy
The power consumption measurement and flexible schedule settings would help to save power and lower electric bills. (Only LN Type)
Real-Time Alarm via Milesight IoT Cloud
The overcurrent protection prevents the connected lights and the smart controller itself from damage of short circuit and overload.
Power-Off Memory Function
Never Bother to Reconfigure Again
In case of any power failure, the present settings will be saved and WS558 will resume to previous operating status after power has been restored.
Easy Configuration (via NFC)
|Electrical||Circuit Type||LN Type||Switch Type|
|Input Voltage||100~240 VAC, 50~60 Hz|
|Output||8 Active Outputs||8 Passive Switches|
|Capacitive & Inductive Load||Maximum 5A per output, total 16A||Maximum 5A per switch|
|Resistive Load||Maximum 10A per output, total 16A||Maximum 10A per switch|
|Electrical Measurement||Voltage (VAC), Current (mA), Power Factor (%), Power (W), Power Consumption (kW·h)||—–|
|Wireless Transmission||Protocol||LoRaWAN®, Milesight D2D|
|Tx Power||16 dBm (868 MHz)/22 dBm (915 MHz)/19 dBm (470 MHz)|
|Mode||OTAA/ABP Class C|
|Software||Configuration||NFC, USB Type-C or Downlink|
|Switch Control||Local Press or Remote Control|
|Advanced Features||Multicast, Remote Schedule Switch, Overcurrent Protection, Milesight D2D Agent|
|Physical Characteristics||Color/ Material||Creamy-white, ABS|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +60°C (-4℉ to +140℉)|
|Relative Humidity||≤ 95% (Non-condensing)|
|Dimensions||145 × 90 × 40 mm (5.7 × 3.54 × 1.57 in)|
|Installation||Wall Mounting, DIN Rail Mounting|
- Milesight WS558-LN LoRaWAN Smart Light Controller – Complete User Guide
- Milesight WS558-LN LoRaWAN Smart Light Controller – Datasheet
There are no reviews yet.