Milesight DS7610 IoT Display brings customers simplicity and a user-friendly experience in managing rooms’ conditions with one tap. As an advanced IoT solution, DS7610 has a built-in LoRaWAN® gateway and NFC to manage Milesight LoRaWAN® sensors and display intuitive data and the status on the screen.
More significantly, the 10.1-inch capacitive touchscreen display allows users to see and customize the user interface with easy settings and smooth screen switching. Customizable stepless adjusted RGB LED indicators of DS7610 can show the real-time room availability instantly even from a distance.
DS7610 also supports 3rd-party Android applications, allowing users to install applications as needed, such as Meeting Room Booking Systems, Visitor Appointment Systems, Smart Restroom Management Systems, and more.
- Quad-core industrial processor with big memory
- Straightforward user interfaces presented on 10.1-inch capacitive touch screen with customizable stepless adjusted RGB LED indicators on the sides
- Customizable branding logo and background image appearing on the screen
- Plug-and-play PoE, DC power, or Type C power supply available
- Provides easy installation, flexible mounting options, and specialized design to hide wires
- Equipped with NFC for Milesight LoRaWAN® nodes configurations, ID
identifications, contactless meeting check-in, etc.
- Support extra DI/DO/RS485 industrial serial ports via optional docking station
- Built-in one-channel SX1262 LoRaWAN® gateway module is well-qualified to manage end nodes indoors, showcase intuitive status, streamline management, and simplify control and maintenance
- Provide SDKs to develop and install 3rd-PartyAndroid applications and allows to customize systems
- Provide application customization services including Meeting Room Booking System, Visitors Appointment Systems, Smart Restroom Management System and more
- Built-in ambient light sensor and proximity sensor automatically adjust the screen’s brightness according to external light conditions for saving energy
Advanced, Flexible, Intelligent
- RK3566 Quad-core 64-bit processor features frequency up to 1.8GHz
- 2GB+16GB of internal memory for most application
Built-in LoRaWAN® Gateway for Easy Use
Milesight DS7610 IoT Display is equipped with built-in LoRaWAN® gateway well-qualified for indoor coverage.
- Showcase Intuitive Data and Information for Visitors
- Streamline deployment and management for Deployers
- Simplify Control and Maintenance for Managers
- Powerful SDK Capabilities for Secondary Developer
An Elevated Experience for All Parties
IoT Display supports 3rd-party Android applications to fuel IoT insights into various scenarios, such as workplace, hotels, hospitals, shopping malls and so on.
- Digital Signage/Digital Classroom Board
- Visitors Appointment Systems
- Meeting Room Booking System
- Smart Restroom Management System
More User-Friendly with NFC Enabled Applications
IoT Display is able to support NFC enabled applications for better user experiences.
- Visitors Verification
- Meeting Room Check-in/out
- Node-RED Configuration* (Under Development)
Optional Docking Station with Flexible Connection Options
DI, DO, RS485 and many other industrial serial ports are available on IoT Display via docking station.
At a Glance, Everyone Knows
Straightforward user interfaces presented on 10.1-inch capacitive touch screen with traffic light Indicator.
- Traffic Light Status Indicator
- Straightforward User Interfaces
- 10.1-inch Capacitive Touch Screen
- Built-in Speaker for Multimedia & Alarming
- Low Cost & Lower Power
- Penetrate Thick Wall
- 2 km Communication Range in Urban Areas
|Display||LCD Screen||10.1-inch TFT LCD Touch Screen|
|Resolution||1280 x 800 Pixels|
|Active Area||216.58 (L) x 135.36 (H) mm|
|LED||RGB Side LED Indicators, Stepless Adjustment|
|Hardware System||CPU||Quad-core ARM Cortex-A55|
|Expansion Storage (Optional)||Equipped with micro SD Card (8GB/16GB/32GB/64GB/128GB)|
|Operating System||Android 11.0|
|Connectivity & Interface|
|Output Power||19dBm (470 MHz) /16dBm (868 MHz)/22dBm (915 MHz)|
|Protocol||V1.0.3 Class A/Class C|
|Others||Wi-Fi||IEEE 802.11 b/g/n，2.4 GHz|
|IEEE 802.11 a/n/ac，5 GHz|
|Ethernet||1 x RJ45 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Port (PoE PD Supported)|
|Type-C||OTG or Host Mode|
|Sensors & NFC||Proximity Sensor||Detection Distance: 1 m (Max.)|
|Light Sensor||5 Brightness Level Adjustment|
|Physical Characteristics||1. 802.3af PoE|
|Power Supply||2. 12V/1A by DC Jack Connector|
|3. 5V/2A by Type-C Port|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +50°C (-4℉ to +122℉)|
|Operating Humidity||0% to 95% (Non-condensing) Below 25°C/77℉|
|Color & Material||Black, Metal|
|Dimensions||245 (L) x 160 (H) x 18 (D) mm|
|Weight||0.65 kg (Without Bracket), 0.7kg (With Bracket)|
|Installation||Wall Mounting, 3M Tape Mounting, VESA Desktop Stand Mounting (75 x 75mm)|
- Milesight DS7610 LoRaWAN Smart Display – Complete User Guide
- Milesight DS7610 LoRaWAN Smart Display – Datasheet
There are no reviews yet.