WS501 is a smart LoRaWAN® wall switch for the local and remote control of lights and electrical appliances. It adopts two standard sizes for most of international wall switch types, which can replace the traditional wall switches directly. Compliant with Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway and Milesight IoT Cloud solution, WS501 can be monitored and controlled via web page or mobile App remotely and triggered by other Milesight sensors. WS501 can be widely used for indoor applications in homes, offices, hotels, museums, etc.
- Support local or remote control via high reliability relay
- Collect current, voltage, power, electrical consumption and support overload protection
- Built-in switch indicator, easy to use in dark environment
- Ultra-wide-distance wireless transmission up to line of sight of 15 km
- Equipped with NFC for one touch configuration and support card emulation mode
- Function well with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Compliant with Milesight IoT Cloud
- Support Milesight D2D protocol to enable ultra-low latency control without gateway
- Support multicast feature to control switches in bulk
Switch to the Intelligence
2-WIRE Without Neutral Wire
Remote control from a smartphone anywhere.
Set timers and schedules to make lights function automatically.
Milesight D2D Communication
Fast than Ever
Milesight D2D (Device to Device) protocol featuring LoRa enables the communication among different Milesight LoRaWAN® node devices without a LoRaWAN® gateway. Meanwhile, WS501 can both work as Controller or Agent. Controller mode will be supported later.
- Lower Latency
- Less Than 1 Second Response Time
- Reduce Investment Cost
Power Consumption Measurement
Tips to Save Energy
The power consumption measurement and flexible schedule settings would help to save power and lower electric bills.
Milesight Wall Switch is compatible with industry-standard LoRaWAN® gateways with a range of up to 15 km in rural areas and 2 km in urban areas.
|Wireless Transmission||Technology||LoRaWAN®, Milesight D2D|
|Tx Power||16 dBm (868 MHz)/22 dBm (915 MHz)/19 dBm (470 MHz)|
|Mode||OTAA/ABP Class C|
|Switch Indicator||Ice Blue|
|Input Voltage||100~250 VAC, 50~60 Hz|
|Maximum Current||Inductive: 5 A per Gang, Total 10 A
Resistive: 10 A per Gang, Total 10 A
|Rated Load||Max 1000 W per Gang, Total 2000 W|
|Measurement||Voltage (VAC), Current (mA), Power Factor (%), Power (W), Power Consumption (kWh)|
|Switch Control||Local Press or Remote Control|
|Advanced Features||Schedule Switch, Switch Lock, Overcurrent Protection, Multicast, Milesight D2D Controller, Milesight D2D Agent|
|Physical Characteristics||Ingress Protection||IP20|
|Dimensions||86 Type: 86 × 86 × 40 mm (3.39 × 3.39 × 1.57 in)
120 Type: 118 × 72 × 46.9 mm (4.65 × 2.83 × 1.85 in)
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +60°C (-4℉ to +140℉)|
|Relative Humidity||0% to 95% (non-condensing)|
- Milesight WS501-2W LoRaWAN Smart Wall Switch – Complete User Guide
- Milesight WS501-2W LoRaWAN Smart Wall Switch – Datasheet
There are no reviews yet.