WS136 LoRaWAN® Smart Scene Panel gives a multi button control panel that can simply activate different pre-defined scenes with one-press. Without any additional cable, WS136 can be easily installed anywhere and used to control devices via LoRaWAN® or Milesight D2D communication protocol. Besides, it’s equipped a user-defined E-ink screen to suit different scenes. Compliant with Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway and Milesight IoT Cloud solution, WS136 can be linked to control another Milesight devices without any development.
WS136 can be widely used for wireless control in smart office, smart home and hotel multi-scene controls, etc.
- Equipped with a programmable E-ink screen for flexible display
- Up to 6 scenes settable, each scene can consist of multiple devices
- Equipped with NFC for one-touch configuration, supporting card emulation mode
- Support Milesight D2D protocol to enable ultra-low latency and directly control without gateway
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Compliant with Milesight IoT Cloud
- Easy installation and multiple installation ways without wiring
Milesight provides rich icon sources to match a variety of life scenes. It is easy to change the display content by just uploading an image.
Milesight D2D Communication
Milesight D2D (Device to Device) protocol featuring LoRa enables the communication among different Milesight LoRaWAN® node devices without a LoRaWAN® gateway.
- Lower Latency
- Less than 1 Second Response Time
- Secure Transmission
- Reduce Investment Cost
As a Milesight D2D Controller device, one command message sent from WS136 can be received by multiple Milesight D2D Agent devices.
Dual Protocol Operation
Each button of WS136 can work in LoRaWAN® or Milesight D2D protocol separately.
Low Power Consumption
2 x 590mAh CR2450 Replaceable Lithium Button Batteries Up to 3 Years Battery Life (20 Presses per Day)
|Wireless Transmission||Technology||LoRaWAN®, Milesight D2D|
|Tx Power||16 dBm (868 MHz)/22 dBm (915 MHz)/19 dBm (470 MHz)|
|Mode||OTAA/ABP Class A|
|Interface||Display||WS156: 2.9-Inch Black & White E-Ink Screen, 128 × 296 Pixels|
|WS136: PVC Sticker|
|Scene Button||6 Buttons|
|Others||1 × Reset Button (Internal) + 1 × LED Indicator|
|Advanced Features||Milesight D2D Controller, Screen Display Customization|
|Physical Characteristics||Power Supply||2 × 590 mAh CR2450 Lithium Coin Cell Batteries|
|Color & Material||White, PC + ABS|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to +50°C (E-Ink Screen: 0°C – 50°C)|
|Relative Humidity||≤ 90% (Non-condensing)|
|Dimensions||86 × 86 × 14 mm (3.39 × 3.39 × 0.55 in)|
|Installation||Desktop, 3M Tape Mounting, 86 Box Mounting|
- Milesight WS136 LoRaWAN Smart Scene Panel – Complete User Guide
- Milesight WS136 LoRaWAN Smart Scene Panel – Datasheet
There are no reviews yet.