VS330 is a LoRaWAN® bathroom occupancy sensor providing a cost effective solution for monitoring the occupancy status of the bathrooms and the cubicles of a public toilet in different scenarios. VS330 has combined dual technologies, Time-of-Flight (ToF) technology and Passive Infrared (PIR) sensor to identify the human body and motions with a smart logic and an industry-leading accuracy exceeding 99.5%. VS330 could easily adjust to different scenarios with 100% anonymity and low power consumption. VS330 could be managed by integrated systems and it allows users to monitor the occupancy and trigger linkage to control other devices via a web browser or mobile App remotely. Damp-proof coating inside ensures it working well under various conditions.
- High detecting accuracy based on Time-of-Flight (ToF) technology and Passive Infrared(PIR) detection with maximal possibility and industry-leading accuracy of over 99%
- 100% anonymity and GDPR-compliant to detect space occupancy and human detection
- Real-time update and ultra-low power consumption
- Effective in static or motional applications with low mistaken rate
- Effective in low-light or completely dark environments
- Damp-proof coating inside the device to ensure the device works well in various conditions of bathrooms and other scenarios
- Adjustable sensor angle enables multi-mounting methods for various applications
- Built-in NFC for easy configuration
- Compatible with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Quick and easy management with Milesight IoT Cloud solution
Dual Technology Maximal Possibility
Many occupancy sensors on the market usually adopt one single technology to detect motion or movement that often results in low accuracy, and low accuracy will not only lead to bad user experience, but may also cause problems in some data-critical emergency situations!
To optimize accuracy and efficiency, VS330 adopts PIR and ToF to detect space occupancy in each partition of bathrooms. With PIR detecting the human motion, and ToF measuring the distance from the objects, VS330 can definitely secures the detection results by achieving an unparalleled accuracy and ensuring 100% anonymity.
Compliant with GDPR & 100% Anonymous Detection
PIR detects infrared radiation from objects/human while ToF (Time of Flight）measures the time for a wave to travel to the object and back. No personal information is involved in the whole process.
In high traffic but low capacity environment such as public bathrooms, it is crucial to update occupancy status immediately for better flow management and higher facility efficiency.
When users enter or leave the bathroom partition, PIR is triggered firstly and then ToF technology will be used to collect data at a 5-second intervals to realize prompt and accurate updates on the occupancy status of the bathroom partition.
Ultra Low Power Consumption
High accuracy does not mean high power consumption. VS330 has sophisticated trigger logic of PIR and ToF detection, which improves power efficiency and guarantee a minimum of 4 years battery life.
VS330 has an artful design with chic and dainty enclosure. With rotatable probe, it can be adjusted within the range of 0~75°, providing high flexibility and minimal detection blind spot.
Also, conformal coating on PCBA of VS330 will prevent the sensor from moisture damage which may occur in damp environments of bathrooms.
Since commercial and public bathrooms can be sophisticated with different bathrooms partitions and decors, the adjustable probe, making VS330 suitable for multiple types of toilets, squats or seats, lessens the limits of its installation and ensures VS330 to stay strongly performant anywhere and anytime.
- Compatible with Standard LoRaWAN® Gateway and network servers
- Data transmission range up to 15 km in rural areas and 2 km in urban areas
|Tx Power||16 dBm (868 MHz)/19 dBm (470 MHz)/22 dBm (915 MHz)|
|Mode||OTAA/ABP Class A|
|Detection Range||0.040 ~ 3.500m|
|Detection Distance||Maximum 2.5m|
|Others||Sensor Adjustable Angle||0°, 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°|
|Others||LED||1 × Status/Test Indicator|
|Button||1 × Power/Reset Button|
|Configuration||Mobile App via NFC|
|Physical Characteristics||Power Supply||3 x 4000 mAh ER18505 Li-SOCl2 Replaceable Batteries|
|Battery Life||Around 3 Years|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C ~ 60°C|
|Relative Humidity||0% – 95% (non-condensing)|
|Dimension||Ф100 x 24 mm (Ф3.94 x 0.95 in)|
|Material & Color||PC+ABS (Flame Retardant), White|
|Installation||Ceiling Mount or Wall Mount via Screws or 3M tapes|
- Milesight VS330 Bathroom Occupancy Sensor- Complete User Guide
- Milesight VS330 Bathroom Occupancy Sensor – Datasheet
There are no reviews yet.