UC100 is an IoT controller used for remote control and data acquisition from Modbus RS485 devices via LoRaWAN® networks. It can read up to 16 Modbus RTU devices and support Modbus transparent transmission between server and RS485 devices as a Modbus to LoRaWAN® converter. Besides, UC100 supports multiple trigger conditions and actions which can work autonomously even when the network dropped. Combining with Milesight IoT Cloud solution, it can monitor and control remote assets via web server or mobile App easily. UC100 is widely used in indoor applications like smart metering, smart cities, building automation, etc.
- Support reading 16 Modbus registers, can connect up to 16 Modbus devices
- Ultra-wide-distance transmission up to line of sight of 15 km
- Multiple triggering conditions and actions
- Embedded watchdog for device working stability
- Support Milesight LoRa D2D protocol to enable ultra-low latency and directly control without LoRaWAN® gateway
- Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
- Quick and easy management with Milesight IoT Cloud solution
Bridge across the Internet and Modbus Devices
Milesight IoT/LoRaWAN Controller UC100 is an easy and intelligent device dedicated to collecting data from on-site Modbus RTU devices, and transmitting them to the Internet via LoRaWAN®.
Offering a RS485 interface for connecting a range of field sensors or devices.
- 3.5 mm Terminal Block
- Reading Up to 16 Registers
- RS485 to LoRaWAN Controller UC100 is compatible with LoRaWAN® gateways
- With a range of up to 15 KM in rural areas and 2 KM in urban areas
- Frequency Plans: AS923
Milesight D2D protocol featuring LoRa enables the UC100 to communicate with other Milesight LoRaWAN® node devices within 1 second without a LoRaWAN® gateway.
- When Working as a Milesight D2D Controller Device
- Triggered by RS485 device to send command to control other Milesight D2D agents
- When Working as a Milesight D2D Agent Device
- Receiving command from other Milesight D2D controllers to control local RS485 device
Easy Local & Remote Configuration
- USB Type-C Port – Local Configuring
- LoRa Downlink – Remote Configuring
Intelligent Trigger System
Users are able to set up 16 commands based on custom trigger conditions (If-Then Statements) & actions to realize intelligent task.
Milesight RS485 to LoRaWAN Controller UC100 can execute the commands autonomously even when the network is unavailable.
Mini but Powerful
|Wireless Transmission||Technology||LoRaWAN®, Milesight D2D|
|Tx Power||16dBm (868 MHz)/22dBm (915 MHz)/19dBm (470 MHz)|
|Mode||OTAA/ABP Class C|
|Advanced Feature||LoRa D2D Controller, LoRa D2D Agent|
|Data Interface||Port||1 × RS485|
|Connector||3.5 mm Terminal Block|
|Terminal Resistor||1 × 120 Ω Resister Switch|
|Baud Rate||1200~115200 bps|
|Protocol||Modbus RTU, support reading 16 register values|
|Others||Configuration Port||1 × Type-C|
|Reset Button||1 × Reset Button (Internal)|
|LED Indicator||1 × System|
|Physical Characteristics||Power Connector||3.5 mm Terminal Block|
|Power Supply||1. 5-24 VDC by Terminal Block|
|2. 5 VDC by Type-C Port|
|Power Consumption||< 0.5 W|
|Material & Color||PC+ABS, White|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C ~ 60°C (-4℉ to +140℉)|
|Relative Humidity||0% ~ 95% (non-condensing)|
|Dimensions||70 × 45 × 13 mm (2.75 × 1.77 × 0.51 in)|
|Installation||Desktop, Wall Mounting|
- Milesight UC100 LoRaWAN Modbus Converter – Complete User Guide
- Milesight UC100 LoRaWAN Modbus Converter – Datasheet
There are no reviews yet.