The ATmega328-based keyestudio Pro Mini is a tiny microcontroller board. Intended for usage on breadboards and when space is limited. It contains 14 digital input/output pins (six of which may be used as PWM outputs), 8 analog inputs, a crystal oscillator operating at 16 MHz, and a reset button. It should be noted that the board lacks an inbuilt USB to Serial connector. An extra USB to Serial module is required to program the Pro Mini. The Pins 5V GND (DC 5V) or female headers Vin GND (DC 7-9V) can be used to power the Keyestudio Pro mini.
- Using ATmega328P-AU from Atmel
- 14 digital input/output pins
- 8 analog input pins labeled A0 ~ A7
- TTL level serial pins RX/TX;
- 6 PWM pins (D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, D11)
- Support external DC 7-9V power supply
- 1 x Keyestudio Pro Mini 5V 16MHZ for Arduino