Keyestudio DS18B20 temperature detector probe adopts the brand-new original DS18B20 temperature sensor chip. Each pin of chip is separated by heat shrinking tube to prevent the short circuit, and sealed inside for waterproof and damp-proof. It’s direct “One line Bus” digital transmission greatly improves the anti-jamming capability of system, suitable for field temperature measurement in harsh environments. At the same time, it is sealed with a high thermal conductivity of sealing rubber strip, to ensure the temperature sensor’s high sensitivity, with a very tiny temperature delay. Its measured temperature range is from -55℃ to +125℃, in the range of -10℃~ +85℃, its accuracy is±0.5℃. There is a switching module added to this DS18B20 temperature detector sensors. Just need to connect the G, V, S pin of module when test it, pretty easy and simple.
- Each pin of chip is separated by heat shrinking tube to prevent the short-circuit
- Sealed with premium stainless steel tube for waterproof, damp-proof and rustproof.
- Total length of 1m
- 3.3-5V power supply
- 9~12 bit adjustable resolution
- Temperature sensing range: -55℃~+125℃（lead wire can bear the temperature up to 85℃)
- 1 x DS18B20 Waterproof Temperature Sensor