This BMP280 module mainly uses the BMP280 sensor, a temperature and air pressure sensor, which is an absolute air pressure sensor designed for mobile applications.
The sensor module is available in an extremely compact package with small size and low power consumption. It features proven piezo resistive pressure sensor technology with high accuracy and linearity, as well as long-term stability and high EMC robustness. The multiple device working options provide the ultimate flexibility; we can optimise the device in terms of power consumption, resolution and filtering performance.
The module has two modes: I2C communication and SPI communication mode. When using the BMP280 module, users can choose the communication method according to their own needs.
FOR 12C COMMUNICATION:
FOR SPI CONNECTION:
- Operating voltage: DC 5V
- Air pressure measurement range: 300hPa~1100hPa (elevation +9000~-500m)
- Air pressure measurement error: ±1hPa (±1m)
- Air pressure measurement accuracy: 0.18Pa
- Temperature measurement range: 0℃~ 65℃
- Temperature measurement error: ±0.5℃, maximum ±1℃
- Temperature measurement accuracy: 0.1℃
- Temperature check
- Atmospheric pressure detection
- Altitude detection
- Indoor navigation (floor inspection, elevator inspection)
- Outdoor navigation, leisure and sports apps
- Healthcare applications (i.e. spirometry)
- Vertical speed indication (i.e. ascending/sinking speed)
- 1 x Digital Barometric Pressure Sensor – BMP280 Temperature Humidity