Keyestudio W5100 Ethernet Shield gives you an easy way to get your Arduino Online. It can turn your Arduino into a simple web server or use the Internet to read /write its digital and analog outputs/inputs. It is directly supported by Arduino official Ethernet Library. It also supports the read &write of mini SD card (TF card). The shield adopts stackable design. You can directly plug it to Arduino board. It’s also compatible with our other shields.
- Compatible with UNO R3 and MEGA 2560 control board.
- Comes with a SD card slot, supporting the read/write of mini SD card (TF card).
- Comes with a reset button
- Onboard comes with a D13 led
- Comes with a network connector, used to connect the network.
- Comes with several LED indicators for various status, such as network connection, powering on and communication situation.
- Support TCP/IP protocols
Indicator light functions:
- L: D13 LED ( D13 light up at HIGH, off at LOW)
- PWR: power led
- LINK: the network is connected. It will flash when send or receive the data
- 100M: the network connection is in 100M/s
- FULLD: the network connection is full duplex communication
- COLL: flashing when the network detects a conflict.
- RX: flashing when the network receives data.
- TX: flashing when the network sends data.
- W5100 Ethernet Shield