DS3231 is equipped with integrated TCXO and crystal, which makes it a cost-effective I2C real time clock with high precision. The device carries a battery input, so if you disconnect the main power supply, it can still maintain accurate timing. The integrated oscillator ensures the long-term accuracy of the device and reduces the number of components. DS3231 provides both commercial and industrial temperature range and supports 16 pins small-outline package (300mil). The module itself can adapt to the system of 3.3V and 5V without level switch, which is quite convenient!
- Temperature range: -40 to +85; Timing accuracy : ± 5ppm (±0.432 seconds / day)
- Provide battery backup for continuous timing
- Low power consumption
- Device package and function compatible with DS3231
- Complete clock calendar function contains seconds and minutes, hour, week, date, month, and year timing and provides leap year compensation until 2100.
- Two calendar clock
- Output: 1Hz and 32.768kHz
- Reset output and Input Debounce of Pushbutton
- High speed (400kHz), I2C serial bus
- Supply voltage: +3.3V to +5.5V
- Digital temperature sensor with a precision of±3℃
- Working temperature: -40 ~ C to +85 ~ C
- 16 pins Small Outline Package (300mil)
- Certified by American Association of Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
- Size: 30*20mm
- Weight: 4g
- 1 x Real Time Clock Module DS3231 for Arduino
There are no reviews yet.