Keyestudio 1602 I2C module is a 16 character by 2 line LCD display with Blue background and White backlight. The original 1602 LCD needs 7 IO ports to be up and running, but ours is built with Arduino IIC/I2C interface, saving you 5 IO ports. This LCD is ready-to-use because it is compatible with the Arduino Liquid Crystal Library.
LCDs are great for printing data and showing values. Adding an LCD to your project will make it super portable and allow you to integrate up to 32 characters (16×2) of information. On the back of LCD display there is a blue potentiometer. You can turn the potentiometer to adjust the contrast. Notice that the screen will get brighter or darker and that the characters become more visible or less visible.
- I2C Address:0x27
- Backlight (Blue with white char color)
- Supply voltage: 5V
- Adjustable contrast
- GND: A pin that connects to ground
- VCC: A pin that connects to a +5V power supply
- SDA: A pin that connects to analog port A4 for IIC communication
- SCL: A pin that connects to analog port A5 for IIC communication
- 1 x I2C LCD1602 Module