Soil Sensor JXBS-3001-TH-RS transmitter is widely used in agricultural greenhouses, flower culture, and other occasions that need temperature and humidity monitoring. Three parts of the sensor input power supply, induction probe, and signal output are completely isolated. safe and reliable, beautiful appearance, and convenient installation.
The temperature and humidity transmitter adopts a high-sensitivity probe, the signal is stable and the precision is high. It has the characteristics of a wide measuring range, good linearity, good waterproof performance, convenient use, easy installation, long transmission distance, and so on.
- Austenitic 316 Stainless Steel Probe
- In the probe part, we chose austenitic 316 stainless steel as raw material, which is rust-proof, electrolytic, and saline-alkali corrosion-resistant to ensure the long-term operation of the probe part. Therefore, it is suitable for all kinds of soil. It can cause abnormalities in sand and is not suitable for sand.
- Low Power Sensitive Chip
- Using top-level chips: Low power consumption, high sensitivity, and signal stability.
- Epoxy Resin Vacuum Pouring
- High Temperature vacuum canning with high-density epoxy resin between probe and airframe can prevent moisture from entering the airframe, and the airframe and the airproof performance is good.
- Protection Class: IP68
- In addition to the combination part, we also made waterproof and dust-proof treatment for the whole fuselage to ensure long-term operation of components, waterproof and dust-proof grade to IP68
|Temperature Measurement Range
|Humidity Measurement Range
|±0.5℃(25℃ Typical value)
|±3%RH(5%RH`-95%RH,25℃ Typical value)
|Long Temperature Stability
|Humidity Term Stability
|Analog quantity interface (voltage type or
|Maximum Power Consumption
|≤0.3W(@12V DC , 25℃)
|Working Pressure Range
- 1 x Air Temperature and Humidity Sensor (RS485)