This is a tiny MAX30102 Oximeter and Heart Rate Sensor Module that you may experiment with!
The MAX30102 chip powers the module, which communicates over the I2C interface. MAX30102 is a complete system solution that aids in the creation of mobile and wearable devices. The MAX30102 is a pulse oximetry and heart rate monitor module in one. Internal LEDs, photodetectors, optical components, and low-noise circuitry with ambient light rejection are included.
A single 1.8V supply and a separate 3.3V supply for the internal LEDs power the MAX30102. A standard I2C-compatible interface is used for communication. The module may be shut down with 0% standby current using software, allowing the power rails to remain powered at all times.
- Integrated cover glass for optimal, reliable performance
- Work with very low power consumption for mobile devices
- Programmable sample rate and LED current to save energy
- The ability to quickly transfer data
- High sampling rates
- Solid immunity to movement artifacts
- High SNR
- Power supply 3,3V-5V
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- 1 x MAX30102 Heart Rate Pulse Sensor & Oximeter Module