These screw terminal connectors are built of high-quality, long-lasting materials. The terminal block is resistant to corrosion and may be utilized in a range of demanding settings. The screw terminal block is resistant to abrasion and corrosion and has a high-pressure strength. The terminal blocks are securely bonded with high hardness, such as strong lines, and may give improved product surface control. The corners are ubiquitous, strong, and long-lasting.
- Pitch: 5.0 mm.
- Pins: 3P.
- Screw: M2.5 / steel / galvanized or brass.
- Wire cage: galvanized steel or nickel-plated brass.
- Pin header: brass/tin-plated.
- Housing: PA66 UL94V-0.
- Rated voltage: 300 V.
- Nominal current: 10 A.
- Dielectric strength: AC 2000 V / 1 min.
- Conductor Range: 22-12AWG
- Temperature range: -40 °C to +105 °C.
- Maximum soldering: + 250 °C for 5 seconds.
- Torque: 0.4 Nm (3.5 lb. in)
- Stripping length: 6-7 mm
- 1 x KF128 5.0mm 3P Screw Type Terminal Block