This product is appropriate for automotive electronics, network communication, security equipment, medical electronics, measuring instruments, smart homes, household appliances, lighting electronics, 3C digital, radio and television education, Internet of Things IoT, wearable devices, new energy, and other applications. To enable its display function, this product employs a 0.66-inch OLED display, which is mounted on the D1 small development board.
- Fast response: This product is an OLED display with a faster response time than TFT-LCD, which is a few microseconds to tens of microseconds.
- Good low-temperature characteristics: The product has good low-temperature characteristics and can be used normally at minus 40 °C.
- No need for a backlight source: The diode used in this product will emit light by itself, so no backlight source is needed, the conversion efficiency is high, and the energy consumption is lower than that of liquid crystal.
- Low-voltage DC drive: This product can only be lit with a voltage of 3.3V, and the brightness is high.
- Active illumination: This product has the characteristics of active illumination, has a wide viewing angle, and is not distorted from the side.
- Display Color: White
- Model: HW-699
- Screen size: 0.66 inch diagonal
- Resolution: 64*48 pixels
- Working voltage: 3.3V
- Driver IC: SSD1306
- Interface: IIC (I2C)
- IIC address: 0x3C or 0x3D
- 1 x 0.66″ 64×48 pixels I2C White OLED Display Module