This Soil Moisture Sensor is a simple breakout for measuring the moisture in soil and similar materials. The two large exposed pads function as probes for the sensor, together acting as a variable resistor. The more water that is in the soil the better the conductivity between the pads will be and will result in a lower resistance,
and a higher SIG out.
- Power Supply: 3.3V or 5V
- Working Current: Less than 20mA
- Output Voltage: 0~3.0V when 5V power supply; 0~1.7V when 3.3V power
- Sensor Type: Analog output
- Service Life: 1 year approximately
- 1 x Soil Moisture Sensor for Arduino