The BH1750FVI Digital Light Sensor includes a 16-bit AD converter that can instantly produce a digital signal, eliminating the need for laborious computations. This is a more accurate and user-friendly variant of the basic LDR, which merely produces a voltage that must be computed to receive useful data. The BH1750 Light Sensor allows the lux meter to directly measure intensity without the need for computations.
The data from this sensor is immediately produced in Lux (Lx). When objects illuminated in homogeneous lighting get 1 lx luminous flux in one square meter, their light intensity is 1 lx. You may sometimes add a reflector to the illuminant to get the most out of it. As a result, there will be increased light flux in some directions, increasing the illumination of the target surface.
- Chip: BH1750FVI
- Power Supply: 3.3V – 5V
- Light Range：0 – 65535 lx(Lux)
- Sensor Built-in: 16-bit AD converter
- Size(L x W): Approx. 3.2cm x 1.5cm
- Direct digital output, bypassing the complex calculation, bypassing the calibration
- Close to the spectral characteristics of visual
- Widely used to 1-lux high precision measurement
- Standard NXP IIC communication
- 1 x BH1750FVI Digital Light Sensor