18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery is very popular because of it capacity and voltage. We encourage user to use rechargeable battery because it reduce battery waste and save Earth! We only have one Earth.
This is a 2 cell 18650 battery holder terminated with standard 2.1mm DC Barrel Jack. Connect two 18650 battery in series so the output voltage is rated at 7.4V (2 x 3.7V). This voltage is pretty good for Arduino that comes with 5V or 3.3V voltage regulator. Of course not to forget all IoT and Robotic project.
Easy to use, just plug and use.
Note: Do take care of the polarity. Terminal with spring is negative.
- 2 cell 18650 battery holder terminated with DC Barrel Jack
- Voltage rating is perfect for Arduino, or any board with DC Barrel and voltage regulator.
- Compatible with 18650 Li-ion battery:
- 3.7V 2000mAh Li-ion battery
- Panasonic NCR18650B 3400mAh 3.7V Li-ion