This relay breakout board is not your average one. It features a single 5V activation relay capable of controlling 250VAC at 10A. There’s added isolation with an optocoupler for control, and you can configure the relay activation with a small jumper – either 5V (High) or 0V (Low).
It’s a user-friendly breakout board with one 5V-activated relay, equipped with three screw terminals for relay connections (NO, NC, COM) and screw terminals for control signals from microcontrollers like Arduino. The control signal is opto-isolated and protected, and there’s an activation LED indicator for the relay.
This board is easy to use, making it suitable for beginners and students. If you need to control high-current or high-voltage AC loads, it’s the perfect choice.
- Operating Trigger Voltage: 5V DC
- Max Current: 190mA
- Trigger Current: 2-4mA
- Maximum Conducting Voltage: AC 250V@10A, DC 30V@10A
- Build with Power and Relay status LED Indicator
- With Jumper for switchable logic: Active Low / Active High
- Low Trigger Voltage: 0 -1.5V
- High Trigger Voltage: 2.5 – 5V
- DC+: Positive Power Supply (VCC)
- DC-: Negative Power Supply (GND)
- IN: High or Low-Level Control Relay
- NO: Normally Open Relay Interface (Output)
- NC: Normally Closed Relay Interface (Output)
- COM: Common Interface (Output)
- Mounting hole: Diameter 3.1mm
- Size: 50mm (L) x 26mm (W) x 18.5mm (H)
- 1 x 250VAC/30VDC 10A 5VDC 1-Channel Optocoupler Isolated LOW/HIGH-Level Trigger Relay Module