The L9110S Dual Channel Motor Driver Module is a tiny board that can power small robots. This little module has two separate L9110S motor driver chips, each capable of driving up to 800mA of continuous current. Because the boards may be powered from 2.5V to 12V, this module can be utilized with both 3.3V and 5V microcontrollers.
This module is connected to your robot’s microcontroller brain through a series of male header pins. Two sets of screw connections connect the motors. A PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) signal controls the speed of a motor, and a digital output changes its direction. This module may also be used to power a single two-phase four-line stepper motor. This board has four holes that make it simple to attach to your robot or other project.
- 6P black bent pin description:
- 1 VCC external voltage 2.5V-12V
- 2 GND External GND
- 3 AIA external microcontroller IO port
- 4 AIB external microcontroller IO port
- 5 BIA external microcontroller IO port
- 6 BIB external microcontroller IO port
- 4P green terminal:
- OA1 OB1 contact DC 2-pin, non-directional
- OA2 OB2 contact DC 2-pin, non-directional
- 1 x L9110S 0.8A Dual H-Bridge DC/Stepper Motor Driver Speed Controller Module