The MCP2515 CAN Bus Interface Module features the TJA1050 line driver and supports the CAN 2.0B protocol for robust distributed MCU communication networks.
- VCC:5V power input pin
- GND: power ground pin
- CS: SPI SLAVE select pin (Active low)
- SO: SPI master input slave output lead
- SI: SPI master output slave input lead
- SCLK: SPI clock pin
- INT: MCP2515 interrupt pin
- The controller area network (CAN) is used for transmission airbags, antilock braking, electric power steering, etc.
- It is used in audio-video systems.
- The controller area network (CAN) is used in lifts and escalators.
- It is used in sports cameras.
- It is used in automatic doors.
- It is used in telescopes and coffee machines.
- The controller area network (CAN) is used in aircraft with flight state sensors,
navigation systems, and flight data analysis for aircraft engine control systems such as
fuel systems, linear actuators, and pumps.
- It is used for windows, doors, and mirror adjustment.
- It is used in railway applications such as streetcars, trams, undergrounds, light
railways, long-distance trains incorporate, etc.
- Support CAN V2.0B technical standard, communication rate: 1Mb/S.
- Use High-speed CAN transceiver: TJA1050
- Dimension: 40×28mm
- SPI control for expanding Multi CAN bus interface
- Crystal oscillator: 8MHZ
- Terminal resistance: 120Ω
- Module 5V DC power supply.
- 0 to 8 bytes long data field.
- Impedance matching, guaranteed drive capability, long-distance data transmission, prevent signal radiation
- The working current: typical 5mA, standby current 1 microamp. Except for the power indicator.
- Using a serial port could view the communication data
- With the independent key, LED indicator, Power indicator
- With power pin
- Standard frames, extended frames, and remote frames.
- Positioning screw hole center spacing 23 mm x 38 mm
- 1 x TJA1050 Transceiver MCP2515 SPI CAN Bus Controller Module