The electronic device is designed to convert high-voltage alternating current (AC) electricity at 240 volts into low-voltage direct current (DC) electricity at 12 volts with a maximum output current capability of 2 amperes (A).
- The product is easy to install, and the input and output can be used with a VH3.96 terminal or pin.
- There are fixed mounting holes at the four corners to prevent the product from being powered off due to movement/vibration. The fixing holes are straight through 4mm.
- Universal input voltage: 85-264V AC or 110-370V DC.
- High efficiency, high power density, low output ripple noise.
- Input and output are highly isolated.
- Overcurrent protection, short circuit protection, and temperature protection.
- Output built-in filtering, no external filtering circuit is required.
- Output voltage (VDC): 12V
- Rated current (ADC): 2A
- Rated power (W): 12W
- Working temperature: -30 ℃-70 ℃
- 1 x 240VAC to 12VDC 2A AC-DC Converter Module