The idea of the pressure sensor test is to convert the stress applied in the sensing region of the sensor film into a change in the two-line resistance value and acquire the external stress change information using the stress-resistance calibration curve. The lower the sensor output resistance, the greater the stress.
Geotechnical engineering triaxial test earth pressure test, sample pressure distribution test, bionic robot foot underground sensing, mammalian biting force test biological investigations, and other industrial areas may all benefit from this device.
- Model: RFP-602
Measuring Range: 500g-10kg
- Sensitive Area Shape: Round shape
- Sensitive Area Diameter: 10mm
- The Total Length of the Sensor: is 39mm
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V – 5V
- Thickness: 0.2mm
- Material: PE Insulating Plate
- Operating Temperature: -25°C ~ 70°C
- Pin Number: 2 Pins
- 1 x RFP602 10KG Force Sensitive Resistor