This is the RTC Real Time Clock Module, a little breakout that uses the DS1307 to keep track of the current year, month, day, and time. The module features a rechargeable Lithium coin cell battery that will power the RTC for about one year without an external 5V power supply. This module also includes a 24C32 32K I2C EEPROM, which provides a more reliable means to read and write. The I2C protocol is used to communicate with the DS1307 RTC.
- Automatic Power in order to fail to detect and switch circuitry
- Programmable Square-Wave output signal
- 56 Byte
- Non-volatile (NV) RAM for data storage
- Consumes less than 500nA in Battery-Backup Mode with oscillator running
- Temperature range: -55°C – +125°C
- DS1307 I2C Real-Time Clock IC (RTC)
- AT24C32 32KBit (8KByte) I2C EEPROM memory IC
- CR2032 Back Up battery holder (battery not included)
- Fresh new CR2032 can provide 1 year of timing for DS1307
- Breaks out the DS1307 clock pin to offer clock signals for the microcontroller.
- Can be cascaded to other I2C devices.
- 3.3V and 5.0V compatible.
- Breakout I2C and Power pins for external microcontroller interface, for example, Arduino or PIC
- Dimension: 27mm * 28mm * 8.4mm
1 x DS1307 RTC I2C Clock Memory Module