The MPU-6050 is a significant piece of motion processing hardware! The MPU-6050 eliminates cross-axis alignment issues by combining a MEMS 3-axis gyroscope and a 3-axis accelerometer on the same silicon die, as well as an onboard Digital Motion ProcessorTM (DMPTM) capable of processing complex 9-axis MotionFusion algorithms.
This MPU-6050 breakout board makes it simple to integrate this small QFN package into your project. Every pin you need to get started is split out into 0.1″ headers, including the auxiliary master I2C bus, which lets the MPU-6050 communicate with external magnetometers and other sensors.
- I2C Digital output of 6 or 9-axis MotionFusion data in rotation matrix, quaternion, Euler Angle, or raw data format
- Input Voltage: 3.3 – 5.0V
- Tri-axis angular rate sensor (gyro) with a sensitivity of up to 131 LSBs/dps and a full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000dps
- Tri-Axis accelerometer with a programmable full-scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16g
- Digital Motion Processing™ (DMP™) engine offloads complex MotionFusion, sensor timing synchronization, and gesture detection
- Embedded algorithms for run-time bias and compass calibration. No user intervention required
- Digital-output temperature sensor
- 1 x MPU6050 6-DOF IMU Accelerometer and Gyrometer Module