When the module identifies an impediment in front of the signal, a green indicator light on the board level illuminates, while a low-level continuous output signal OUT port is activated. The detection distance is modified by turning the potentiometer clockwise to increase the detection distance and anticlockwise to decrease the detection distance. When the power is turned on, the board level’s red indication light illuminates.
Because active infrared sensors detect reflected light, the shape of the target detection range’s reflectivity is crucial. The shortest detecting distance between black and white; little items from a small region, enormous ones from the Grand.
- Input Power: 3.3V / 5VDC.
- 2 LED Indicators: Green (Object Detection Indicators) and Red (Power Indicators)
- Obstacle detection range: 2cm-10cm
- Detection angle: 35 degree
- Single-bit output.
- Size: 3.1cm x 1.5cm (L x W)
- 1 x (IR) Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Sensor